<$BlogRSDUrl$>
List of Apocalypse House Blogs Index Archived by Date and Subject

See the Apocalyptic artwork of Norbert H. Kox at APOCALYPSEHOUSE.COM

BOOKS BY NORBERT H. KOX View list

NORBERT KOX VIDEOS View choices

Apocalypse House Newsletter Sign up

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Almost Left You 

Apocalypse House Newsletter

December 6, 2006



Dear friends,

Happy to be greeting you again after a long lapse (last newsletter 2-17-06).

I almost left you for good. Most of you have probably not heard that I suffered a heart attack, March 4, 2006. This is why such a long lapse in communication. I just have not felt like writing. Please forgive me.

The heart attack resulted from a skiing accident. I did not say anything because I did not want to worry anyone. Very few people knew about it. Now that I have mended and things look much brighter, it seems time to let the secret out.

There is quite a story that goes along with it. I have not felt much like telling about it yet, but will before long. Not much has been done with the Apocalypse House website either during the time since the heart attack.

Paint Box Gallery, in Ephraim, Wisconsin, is exhibiting two of my acrylic miniatures inspired by my heart attack: http://inmyrighthand.homestead.com/mini2006.html . Interested persons can contact,
The Paint Box Gallery10426 Water StreetEphraim, WI 54211Phone: 920-854-4435Description: Take Highway 42 to the north end of Ephraim; gallery is located across from the Summer Kitchen Restaurant.

Time is quickly rolling around for my 2006-2007 Bimini trip. I am looking forward to a time of great creativity in painting.

MY 12-ft-wide epic painting, "DELIGHT OF THE SCRIBE," created on the Island in 2003, will be made available in both paper and canvas prints, of various sizes. Details are now being worked out and may possibly be available within a few days. Will let you know.

See artist Ashley Saunders' Dolphin House, where I have been residing on my past five visits to the Island, http://inmyrighthand.homestead.com/DolphinHOUSEindex.html . I will be posting more pictures in the near future, to show the beautiful interior of the house. Right now I only have pictures of the unique exterior. I have also placed links to some of his accomplishments so that you can see who the founder and builder of Dolphin House is. Slide shows of the construction and detailing of Dolphin House are now available, inquire at: ashleysaunders2@yahoo.com .

See the paintings of Islander Morris Marvin Bowleg, http://bowleg.homestead.com/ . Marvin is a Biminite, now living in Green Bay, Wisconsin, and Graduating from college at University of Wisconsin, this month (December, 2006).

If you are not aware of my Apocalypse House Bimini site, you can find it at http://inmyrighthand.homestead.com/ .


Several books that talk about my artwork, with examples or reproductions of some of my paintings are now available.

Find books about Norbert H. Kox at
Apocalypse House, Tree of Knowledge Tree of Life Bookstore
http://nkox.homestead.com/BookStoreIndex.html

Miracles Of The Spirit: Folk, Art, And Stories From Wisconsin (Hardcover)
by Don Krug, Ann Parker, Roger Cardinal (Foreword). It has a section about me , pp. 31-43, with five black and white pictures of my paintings (trivia: the one on p. 39 is printed backward). It also has two colored pictures of my paintings in the section following p. 134.

The store contains other books of interest as well. The bookstore is under construction and additions are being made. For the time being, books containing writings and pictures about me and my artwork, are available, as well as many of the Bible Code books that I use in my research. When you reach the site you will see many topics that are not yet linked for availability. Updating and expanding is planned. To help make this a better store please offer suggestions for other books or categories of books that you would like to see made available in the future.

Thank You.


Best regards,

Norbert H. Kox
ApocalypseHouse.com



If this letter has reached you against your will, please reply with the word "remove" in the subject line and I will take your address off the list. Otherwise you can subscribe or unsubscribe at, http://nkox.homestead.com/NewsLetReg.html .

0Post a comment, or Read others' -Email the above Post to a Friend: *********************************************************************************************

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?